After spending several months in Guatemala, Alyssa Yamamoto launched Hiptipico, her ethical fashion brand inspired by Maya artisans looking to sell their beautiful, homemade goods. Ethical fashion is important to Alyssa; it’s the foundation of what Hiptipico is all about. More specifically, they believe in transparency, fair wages, non-factory work conditions, one-of-a-kind items, and community support. All of which are values we can get behind. We loved getting to know Alyssa better and we’re excited to feature her today in our five questions series.
1. What are the first few steps someone should take after deciding to start a business?
2. Hiptipico’s tagline is “always hip, always authentic.” What does it mean to show up authentically for you?
3. Let’s talk shopping ethically. What are some tips for people looking to improve their shopping habits?
4. What does your morning & evening routine look like?
5. What are three things that inspire you and three things that make you feel confident/powerful?
Get To #Goals In 7 Days!
Receive your 7 day goal-setting email course to get you from zero to #goals. Straight to your inbox for free. ✨